Monday, July 4, 2011

Introducing....

I figured i'd make a post about my family. We consist of 6 people, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird and a fish.
My husband Mike and I have been married since August 2, 2008. We have been together since July 18, 2005. Ryan James was born April 15, 2006. He just got done with pre-k this past year and will be going to kindergarten in the fall. He loves playing video games, being outside, playing with Nerf guns, cars, trains and being with Papa. Rachel Jane was born August 13, 2007. She's the little drama queen. She loves playing with her baby dolls, being outside, talking on the phone and helping with her new baby brother. Reid Jacob Kevin was born June 16, 2011. He likes to eat and sleep (lol) typical newborn. Mark aka Papa is a family friend who lives with us. The kids LOVE him and he does them. 
I'll leave you some pictures of my family.
L to R: Wickett, Rachel, Buddy, Ryan, Munchie

Mark aka Papa and Ryan

Rachel, Ryan and Reid

Me, Reid and Mike

2 comments:

  1. You have a very cute family! Our dating/ marriage dates are very close- My husband and I got together July 30, 2005 and married October 24, 2008! We don't have children yet, but hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- I also live in Missouri!

    ReplyDelete