Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday! 8/26/11


1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Not this week but today I'm going and picking out a new camera. It's my birthday present from my mom and sister :)

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Taylor Swift. I've gone to her's before and it's amazing :)

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Dishes. I have this phobia of dirty dish water.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Clothes! 

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Either, I honestly can't taste a difference.


Want to participate in the Five Question Friday? Head on over to My Little Life's blog!





2 comments:

  1. agreed with the dishes...I HAVE to use a pair of those gloves. not very sexy, but this is one time I prefer Function!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really taste a different either

    ReplyDelete