Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Funky Monkey T-Shirt Review





With over 20 years experience in the screen printing industry,TShirtPrinting.net is the go to place to trust for all your screen printing needs!  TShirtPrinting.net carries shirts, sweatshirts, hats, hoodies, and work wear for everyone in your family!  They also can help you get a great deal on mass printing for your company or special event.

I had the opportunity to talk to Martin from TShirtPrintintg.net and review a Funky Monkey T-Shirt. When I received the shirt I was pleased with the quality of it. The monkey is adorable and my daughter instantly asked if it was her shirt. Martin advised me the sizes of the shirts run a little big. I ordered a Large and it fits good.

If I ever need a custom t-shirt my first choice will be contacting Martin from TShirtPrinting.net.


Note: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment