Thursday, September 1, 2011

Young Love by Mat Kearney Album Review



I was given the opportunity to review Mat Kearney's Young Love cd!

Honestly, I had no idea who he was. I love finding new musicians. I love the fact that I went into this review with no opinion what so ever. I loved his song "Sooner or Later"






I recommend his CD. His songs are very relaxing. I listened to it mostly in the car.


Young Love Tracklisting
1 Hey Mama
2 Ships In The Night
3 Count on Me
4 Sooner or Later
5 Chasing The Light
7 Down
8 She Got the Honey
9 Young Dumb And In Love
10 Rochester
11 Seventeen
Mat on Tour This Fall 
Mat is starting his tour in September playing nearly 40 shows in US & Canada.  Tickets on sale now. Head on over HERE to find a show near you!


Young Love is definitely worth the listen. I'm one of Mat's newest fan. You can fan Mat on Facebook.


I received a copy of “Young Love” as a member of One2One Network. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment