Friday, July 22, 2011

Crying Baby.

I am going to start doing more personal post. Not just deals and coupons all the time. 


Tonight for instance my son Reid who is 5 weeks old, has been crying NON stop. Out of the three of my children he is the first i've breastfed and cloth diapered. I never thought eating a little bit of spicy food would start a 2 hour crying fit. Guess what I WONT be eating from now on! I called the doctor because let's face it, you can't listen to crying until Monday morning. She said to try a different formula(soy based). He gets some formula due to me not producing enough. He gets more breastmilk than formula though. She also suggested if we wanted to, to try gas drops. Seeing as my husband works at Wal-Mart and I just left that place, I decided we would wait the LONG 3.5hrs until he came home with new formula and gas drops. Luckily Reid fell asleep in my arms. I made the brave move to put him in the swing since he LOVES being in a moving motion during the day when he sleeps. So currently he is sleeping in the swing and hopefully will last 30 more minutes until my husband gets home. 

1 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, if you're having supply issues and supplementing with formula, make sure you are pumping ounce for ounce of the formula you are giving. Otherwise you will have less and less milk. :-/ Supplementing with formula due to supply issues is a very slippery slope!

    ReplyDelete