Sunday, August 7, 2011

Birthday's

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. It's been pretty stressful here. I haven't gone back to work yet. But i'll save you guys on the ridiculous excuse they gave me. I'm however, working on Weds and i'm looking forward to it. I love my kids and I love being home, but I need a little break. We live in Kansas City. My WHOLE family lives in Michigan. My husband and I haven't made friends that aren't co-workers, simply because we don't go out and do anything. Our definition of fun is going grocery shopping LoL! My mom is moving down here in September, so her and I will be able to go shopping and I won't be rushed all the time. She's actually the one that got me into using coupons. She's done it my whole life. Her rule was always "If I don't have a coupon were not buying it" (To an extent). 
I should be back to posting soon! My blog is going to be getting a makeover this week as well! I'll be featuring some new things too! If you guys have any ideas of what you would like to see, let me know :) I'm up for suggestions!


PS. I'm turning 25 on the 18th! I can't believe Reid is going to be 8 weeks old on Thursday! Rachel also, turns 4 on the 13th. I'm starting to feel old!

0 comments:

Post a Comment