Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday! 8/5/11


1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have one sister. We are close. She's always there for me and i'm always there for her. She's the best Aunt my kids could as for!

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Since I've struggled with weight for awhile, right now i'd say under weight. I did loose 50+ lbs when I was pregnant with Reid, but i'm still considered over weight.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
ELEPHANT EARS!

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
Since my oldest is going to Kindergarten, it's bittersweet. He LOVES school. 

5. Pool or Ocean?
Definitely POOL. Oceans scare me. I've only ever walked in one because i'm afraid of all the bad things that could happen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment